Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Where is Lucian??? 【Update: my next custom skin: Captain Falcon for Vi with VOICE OVERS】

August 14, 2013
Okay, so still not much update on the League of Draven Mod. The up-to-date version of the mod is still the original download link (scroll down to my first blog post for the link and FAQs and stuffs).

Riot has stated that it will still be quite a while before Lucian is released, which means that... I'm not going to be doing much with my mod.
Unless there's a persistent issue regarding it (feel free to message me on any of my social networking accounts for help if you have issues), I won't be working on updating my mod yet, since there really isn't much to Dravenize besides Lucian and Poros.

However, this gives me time to work on some more custom skins. My next custom skin that I'm working on will actually be fully modelled and textured by me, rather than just a remake of someone else's work.

I'm sure this custom skin will be quite loved (assuming I actually can do it lol)

【Update】
Okay, so I kept advancing in my project, and ended up getting some neat stuffs done on it. The mod will have red fire-ish particle effects (as best as I could have done them), Captain Falcon loading screen and HUD icons, and Captain Falcon audio files!
Here is a preview of the Captain Falcon Custom Skin I'm working on for Vi.
(Click on the image to view it in full size)

Check out my Youtube Channel, as I soon will be uploading a video show casing the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment